WLCG site topology
WLCG REBUS is the live list of all the WLCG-contributing sites at Tier-0, Tier-1 and Tier-2 level.
WLCG sites (map-view)
You can share and download this map. It is automatically updated. Click on the [ ] to see map full-size and for sharing/download options.
WLCG sites map-view - activity
Snapshot of grid activity using our EGL application. Shows all WLCG live grid sites (Tiers 0, 1 & 2), links, data transfer and job activity over the last 10 minutes.
The LHC Optical Private Network also has a Google Earth real-time dynamic map showing transfers between CERN and the Tier 1s.
Articles and webcasts
- Down the Petabyte Highway
- Computing updates from CERN
- Hangout with CERN: LHC & Grid, the world is our calculator
- Computing Models of the WLCG and the LHC Experiments (April 2014)
- Computing for the LHC
- LHC high-level network architecture
- CERN Computer Centre Photowalk
- CERN Computer Centre 1
- CERN Computer Centre 2
- CERN general images (Press Office selection)
Images are available for free download. Please see conditions of use HERE.